Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh boy, oh boy!!


Today was the big day. Deanna and I arrived at the hospital early this morning. She was rolled into the operating room and it seemed, within a matter of minutes, we were the proud parents of twin boys. Fausto Stefano was born first at 9:34, weighing in at 6 lb. 3 oz. Marcello Lorenzo was born one minute later at 9:35, weighing in at 6lb. 12 oz.

We are ecstatic. Deanna is still recovering. The twins are doing what newborns are expected to do (eat and poop). Alessio is adjusting from being an only child to being a big brother. And I am enjoying being a father of 3... as an added bonus I get more material to video edit.

4 comments:

Sally-Anne said...

Gonna need to change the subtitle of your blog -- "Boy and girl make a baby and then two more. Boy, Girl and Babies live happily ever after."

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful. The pictures made me choke-up a little. How happy your first born is to have two new brothers! You and Deanna are radiant... your new angels are perfect. I can't tell you how happy I am for you.

LaFlacaD said...

Beautiful! you look completely blissed out

Sally-Anne said...

Yay for updating the subtitle!