Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Latronico


It has been a LOOONNNNGGGG time since I have been to Latronico but fortunately we were able to make it. I was not sure if the timing would work with my job and ticket availability but we squeezed it through. It was Alessio's first time to the town and I was really happy for him to meet everyone. The house was almost full with Nonna, Zio Bruno, Paola, Gabby and the kids... even Richie made a surprise visit which was naturally awesome ;-) Of course seeing his Zio Pietro was very important. But equally so was seeing his family and special blog fans like Luca, Antonella and Egidio.

As with any vacation it was a blast but it goes by too fast. We were only there 11 days. We went to the pool, beach, ate well and walked and walked and walked. We could not stay for San Egidio (maybe next time) but we did get to celebrate Paola and Matteo's wedding.

No comments: